Thursday, June 19, 2008

Once a Liar, Always a Liar

From the SF Chronicle for June 19,2008:

“Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Thursday he'll bypass the federal public financing system in the general election, abandoning an earlier commitment to take the money if his Republican rival did as well.”

So, while a lawyer and senator, Obama could not remember to pay off his parking tickets in Boston stemming from his law school days.

Now, he backs off on taking public money.

Once a liar, always a liar.

I’m okay though since he would create a triumvirate.

Clinton = sex addict

Bush = cocaine addict

Obama = lying addict

Let’s see, any other choices out there? I think JOHN McCAIN is the choice!

Wake up! Wake up Democrats! You are being hornswaggled by another Chicago politician. I tell you one thing to make you feeel good, I’ll do another once you forget.

Tell it like it is! Vote for John McCain. I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH.

No comments: