Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Obama's Judgement

Either last week or two weeks ago, Senator Barack Obama gave the first unprecedented speec on race in American politics.

This coming from a man who said that his presidency is not about race.

Come on... Obama would not even be anywhere if he was not black. Look at his record. There is nothing that is distinguished in it. The only reason he is even in the polls is because he is black.

There are now 2 reasons why I would not vote for him.

First, I learned that as he was about to run for the presidency, he somehow miraculously paid off all of his parking tickets from Boston. He was a law student at Harvard and apparently got some tickets. Now, how long has he been a senator? How long before that was he working? He's at least 40, so I'll assume that he's been working 15 years. In that 15 years, he somehow forgot that he had parking tickets?

No my friends, what this tells me is that Obama has a judgement issue. I pay all of my parking tickets. I would expect my president to pay off his too.

The second issue comes from his reaction to his pastor. This is all about JUDGEMENT.

It's so nice that he considers him like a family that he can not separate himself from. It's so nice that he points out that there is rage in the black community. It is also interesting that he DOES NOT show a way to channel the rage. He does not do anything CONSTRUCTIVE at all.

Oh, look! Angry Black Man ALERT!!!

You are a man by 21 years old. You are supposed to be able to stand on your own two feet. You listen to people talk and you judge whether or not you want to associate with them. They say something that is wrong, you should be able to walk away. Otherwise, you agree with what they say.

It is as simple as that.

Obama has a judgement issue. I would rather trust a coke addict who found God rather than Obama. He's dishonest.

Oh, and if the pastor said something anti-Jewish, would Obama still be there?

2 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Smartphone said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.