Visiting Los Angeles because a third cousin got married. A wonderful time to catch up with all the relatives on the father side. A wonderful time to try and figure out the genealogy. It is interesting to see how Filipinos have adapted to life in America.
1. Kayamanan ng Lahi.
2. Speaking to Joel Jacinto... I introduced myself and he said "You're the photographer!"
3. Trying out the video camera instead of a photo camera
4. Seeing the bright sun of Los Angeles, feeling the heat reminded me of why I left L.A.
5. Kids grow up into adults
6. Meeting relatives from Hawaii
7. Sheepskin seat covers in the car
8. Seeing my brother's headshots of the brother-in-law
9. Getting my own headshots